Surfing
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Testing 1.. 2.. 3...
Just want to see what we are doing here.
2 comments:
Unknown
said...
I demand a photo of your dog.
July 20, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Unknown
said...
I got $20 that says it is an ugly chiwawa...
July 21, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(9)
Pictures: Cerritos
Day 11 - Pescadero (an open Wifi AP by the beach, ...
Day 6 - Pescadero, Friday
Day 5 - Pescadero, Thursday
Day 4 - Todos Santos (actually a small town below ...
Day 3 - Negro Guerrero
Day 1 - La Fonda
Posts 1-3 are already on paper, so I am transcribi...
Testing 1.. 2.. 3...
2 comments:
I demand a photo of your dog.
I got $20 that says it is an ugly chiwawa...
Post a Comment