Another letdown, from what I have seen so far all the beach property is bought up! Todos Santos, the town itself is a quintissential beach town, great vibe and all that, problem I guess is that I couldn't find the beach! It was late, I was tired and wanted to crash for the evening, tomorrow, we shall see. The place I am staying at for the moment is called Pescadero Surf Camp. Nice place, 10$ gets you a place for your tent, spot for the car, showers and a pool, yeah dunno why they needed a pool either. Also electricity and I actually got internet access from some open WAP around here somehow. Will find it again tomorrow to post.
Todays drive was the Beast. Negro Guerrero all the way through a bunch of cities and down to here, 70k or so from Cabo itself!
Frankly I took my time getting down here, but the shitty part is that just about every town/beach on the way has been a major letdown in terms of surfing!!! A few spots up north that are cold as hell, then it seems once you leave Ensenada you don't see waves again until here, pretty much all the way to the Southern Tip.
Hazel didn't puke at all today except for when I finally got here and drove around on a dirt road in the dark, she couldn't handle that. Now if only she would stop drooling all over the back seat!
I haven't gotten pulled over the entire time that I have been down here btw. Been through what seems to be thousands of Military checkpoints though, literally at least 20 for the whole ride, tossed in with a few Federales checkpoints for fun. It is finally hot though, for that I am at least glad! Haven't checking the water but I expect the same.
Loving the food down here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment