I think Hazel wants to eat me! Acutally I think she is just very upset with me... She puked in the car three tims from moms place to Josh's (30 miles), it was pretty terrible. Then, on the way to San Diego she was fine, (probably the drone of the freeway) and then we get to Mexico and she promptly pukes. I didn't think there was anything left in her!
After that she was pretty out of it until we got to La Fonda, or what I think is Ensenada, it may be a little north of there.
It didn't take long to get the Temporary Importation Permit for the car, you need it if you are going > 20 miles from the border or outside of Baja. Apparently they tow your car or something drastic. I had help getting it through, there were a few people that helped translate as the girl at the desk didn't speak any English.
After driving an hour or so south I got to La Fonda and there was a campsite thing for people in cars with Tents. Cost about 16.50$ US for 24 hours though I really just need it for the evening, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to camp along the beaches here. Not yet anyway.
The tent is very comfortable for just me. Granted I am only in Baja but so far everything is pretty easy going, last I checked I still had cellphone service.
Once I get to the spot I am planning on getting to tomorrow I will start fishing. Probably stay at that spot for a week or so, then cross a small desert and hit the next spot.
Going to sleep with the sunset and waking up when I wake up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet Jesus, he got a dog... next it will be a wife!
Sounds good bud, great talkin with you last night as well... take care, best of luck! Look forward to more blogs!
Post a Comment