Only really posting this to give notice that I will be offline for another week or so, apparently you can camp at El Cerritos so that is exactly what I plan on doing. Going to camp there for another few days to a week or so then probably hit La Paz and take the ferry to Mazatlan, where you will likely hear from me again.
Surfing is nice out here, the beach is meh, and there aren't a lot of people, met a few surfers today, some dude from Italy that is out here will be going the same route as me (with 3 of his friends) back across the Sea of Cortez to Mazatlan and then down to Puerto Vallarta and Puerto Escondido surfing and stuff. They are staying in Hotels and whatnot though, so possibly I will be tagging along with them since they already came up that way I think...
Anyway, this is now current to today, July 25th and I am tired of typing. I am going to try and get out the camera tomorrow morning and get in the water and get some surf shots in, the swell is coming up here from what I can tell, so goodtimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, some awesome stories, I am loving reading them! My wife says you are a crazy californian... leaving work to go on a massive road trip looking for waves to surf on... but wth, there's no reason not too...
At any rate, I look forward to hearing from you again, best of luck hanging with the Italians... and watch for jellyfish!
Good reads Joe, now don't forget, I'm living vicariously through you with your stories. Something every man wishes they could do, just pick up and go wherever the road takes you. Unless they're fucking pussies. But keep em comin man.
And if this doesn't post a username, this is Neiko(Nick)
Post a Comment