Monday, August 18, 2008

San Blas - Playa los Cocos

So the place we are staying is just outside of San Blas, in a little town called Playa los Cocos, it costs about 100$ US a week, and we are staying one more week. I threw out my back in the surf on day #2 of being here, thank god muscle relaxers aren't prescription here... One of the guys came by the next day and gave me a little bit of Peyote Root too! Basically you chew on this little stick till it is gone and then literally, you could have a broken arm with blood gushing out, and you feel like you are brand new! Incredible! I didn't halucinate or anything it basically just completely relaxes you, you feel amazing, even the muscle relaxers couldn't touch it. Stuff like that should really be used medicinally in the US.

Anyhow, been here a week and things are pretty mellow, there isn't much in terms of surfing, I think its better in the opposite season here, otherwise I would imagine there would be waves larger than 3'... Drinking a whole lot of beer, and eating a whole lot of Mexican food though, so life isn't that bad right?

We will be here another week and then we head further south, down to Puerto Escondido, where the big waves are! Stay there another few weeks and I think from there we plan on heading back towards home, cutting the trip rather short because there are a lot of things I have had time to think about and that I would like to get started on. Anyway, life will wait for another month or so...

No comments: