Got my ferry ticket for the trip yesterday, and tomorrow morning at 4am I get up, pack up, and go! Get to the ferry at 6am, the thing leaves at 8am from Pichilingue (just north of La Paz), and arrives in Topolombapo at 2pmish? From there its a 24km drive north to Los Mochis, where Josh will be getting off the Bus @ 3:30pm or so, and South we go!
Took a bit of footage this morning, mostly just filler shots and whatnot, going to try for some in-water footage tonight, test the underwater housing out a bit if I can. I will be cutting together some of the initial stuff probably during the drive tomorrow or whenever we get to a beach. Thinking about it, I will probably not be getting water footage of Cerritos, but who knows, still probably cut together a minute or so of the beach and stuff.
Last few days has been kinda crummy, no real swell, and then a couple local guys died yesterday in a car accident! One of them I had gotten somewhat chummy with, everyone on the beach did actually, he was just one of those guys that talked to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment